Ecotourism information resource center (EIRC)
is the project of KTA, which was opened in 2005 with the support of The Eurasia Foundation.
EIRC is a key point, around which the program of promotion of ecotourism, based on development of local communities in Kazakhstan is being implemented.
Main activities of EIRC:
- popularization of ideas of ectourism;
- promotion of ecotourism, based on communities, to the tourist market;
- provision of information to tourists and visitors of the center;
- booking of tours and advertising support of project regions.
During their activity, employees of EIRC have educated 72 managers, coordinators and regional providers of tourism services, developed a quality certification system for guest houses. EIRC also promotes ecotourism through creation and development of new tourist destinations in different regions of Kazakhstan, their marketing and advertising.
TYPES OF ECOLOGICAL TOURISM IN KAZAKHSTAN
If You want to discover Kazakhstan for yourself, visit places with untouched nature, to plunge into usual life of countryside, then You have to apply to EIRC.
The major difference of ecotourism routes is that they give a real opportunity to get to know people who live and work in these scenic places.
All excursions and services are provided by local people.
We provide different tourist products for Your choice:
- - Tourist routes to reserved areas;
- - Accommodation in comfortable guest houses;
- - Environmentally friendly products;
- - Boundless hospitality of local people.
EIRC will help you to get a great opportunity to plan your vacation and spend unforgettable time with use for Your health. For more information visit the web site: http://www.eco-tourism.kz/
- Address: 174 Tulebayev str. (corner of Shevchenko Street), Almaty city 050000.
- Tel.: +7 (727) 2 72 53 63, +7 (727) 2 72 39 60
- Working hours: Monday-Friday: 9.00-18.00, lunch: 13.00-14.00.
- Web site: http://www.eco-tourism.kz/,
- Е-mail: email@example.com